- Depression/Anxiety/Stress Counselling
- Anger Management
- Bereavement, Loss,
- Ageing Process, Dementia Support
- Drug & Alcohol dependency
- Couples Work
- Life Coaching skills and more
for individuals, groups and businesses
Do you want to make some changes in your life, but feel unsure how to go about it?
NB COVID 19 Update 05.01.2021 lockdown regulations
Face to face Sessions (with social distancing measures in place) will still be available for clients who need this, (where there is space and time to accommodate you safely) as Golden Leaf Counselling is an “essential Mental Health Support” Service. You will always have the option of using telephone, skype or facetime, and if this works for you, then please do not attend in person during the lockdown restrictions. A limited number of “walking therapy” sessions may also be available. See also the Blog (posts) page for more information. Golden Leaf Counselling re-opens after the Christmas break on 06.01.2021.
Please however, do not attend a session in person at any time if you have any of the symptoms of Covid 19, or if you have been near anyone with these symptoms in the last 14 days:
- A new and persistent cough
- A high temperature
- A new onset loss of taste and smell
You will also be requested to follow Covid Secure Guidelines including:
- use of hand sanitiser
- avoiding touching surfaces during your session
- allowing your hostess to open and close the door
- hanging up your coat on the hanger provided
- keeping to your session time so that the room can be aired between clients
- Remaining seated two metres apart from the counsellor during your session
Golden Leaf Counselling offers a creative approach that may help you understand yourself and your problems better.
Golden leaf offers an Integrative Service – that means that different ways (a portfolio approach) of counselling are woven together to suit the client – and am qualified to Masters Level (MA Integrative Counselling, York St John University).
Whether you like to be structured or non structured, you can be sure that you will be fully involved in the counselling process. What happens will be largely up to you, but I will accompany you on your journey to a different way of looking at, and coping with, things.