Golden Leaf Counselling Services regrets that, due to the health of a family member, we are unable to take on new clients until Wednesday 1st September.
Please check back here for updates.
COVID 19 reminder:
If you want to see my full Risk Assessment document, this is available on request. Please follow the rules below for a safe experience, and do not attend in person if you have any Covid 19 symptoms.
- use hand sanitiser
- avoiding touching surfaces during your session
- allow your hostess to open and close the door
- hang up your coat on the hanger provided
- keep to your session time so that the room can be aired between clients
- Remain seated two metres apart from the counsellor during your session
Many thanks for your understanding at this difficult time, which affects each one of us in different ways. You may feel that Covid 19 itself has made your situation much worse. If so, please do let me know about this, when you make your initial contact.